Drills Black Friday Deals for 2023
Best Drills Black Friday sale in the UK
The price information for the products is accurate at the time of publishing. We are not responsible for potential changes that might happen after publication.
Sign up for the newsletter!
Drill those deals this Black Friday
Are you searching for power drills to start your home improvement projects? Or to update your professional collection? Black Friday is the time to do that. At Black Friday Club, we tell you everything about drills so you can choose the best option for you.
Knowing the drill
Drills are a toolbox essential for both home improvers and trade professionals. So, what can you do with a drill? Drills can be used to make holes, loosen or tighten screws, and even chisel away some materials. Drills usually offer one or more of these three functions: drilling, screw-driving and hammer-action. There’s a wide range of drills to choose from in the market. These are some basic types you’ll find:
- Power hand drills – Cordless and ideal for simple drilling jobs.
- Drill drivers – They act both as drills for holes and drivers to tighten or loosen screws. They use different bits or ends.
- Combi drills – They offer the same as a drill driver, but with an extra hammer-action feature.
- Impact drivers – Heavy-duty drivers for repetitive drilling or large screw-driving jobs.
- Hammer drills – A powerful option for drilling hard surfaces like concrete and masonry.
- Break and demolition drills – Designed to break hard materials like concrete, asphalt, bricks and blocks.
Corded or cordless? Drills can be plugged into a power source or work with an integrated battery. Corded drills are lighter and easier to handle but they may have a limited range of motion. Cordless drills allow better mobility but are more expensive.
The best drill for you depends on your needs. Drill drivers can be enough for small DIY home projects. However, professionals may need more powerful equipment.
Best drill brands in the UK
Power tool manufacturers have a variety of professional-grade drills to choose from. Many specialised brands are highly recommended by experienced users for their professional-grade drills. Currently, the best brands in the market are Makita, Dewalt, Milwaukee, Ryobi and Bosch. Ryobi is considered the best for home improvement and DIY. Porter-Cable, Worx and Black & Decker are also popular for beginner and budget-friendly options.
Putting the best to the test
These are some top-reviewed drills in the UK. The list is based on a mix of tool-review sites and rankings:
- Bosch PSB 1800 Combi Drill – Best cordless combi drill under £100
- Ryobi One+ Impact Drive – Best cordless impact driver under £100
- Dewalt 18V XR Lithium-Ion SDS Hammer – Best SDS rotary hammer
- Makita CLX202AJ 10.8V Combi and Impact Driver – Best all-in-one drill set
In the end, the best drill for you depends on your needs. What materials do you want to drill? Do you want a screw-driving function? Are you a beginner or a pro? Ask yourself those questions, and get ready to work!