Record player Black Friday Deals for 2022
Best Record player Black Friday sale in the UK
The price information for the products is accurate at the time of publishing. We are not responsible for potential changes that might happen after publication.
Sign up for the newsletter!
The uplift of record players
Vinyl has made a huge comeback in recent years. Many people have rekindled their love for vinyl records, so naturally they require a record player to play them. In the age of Spotify and cloud-based music, record players are becoming more and more popular.
Record players are being enjoyed by both older and younger generations. Older people are re-discovering their love for the unique sound that record players produce. Younger generations are experiencing this nostalgic sound for the first time. In any case, record player sales are on the rise and there are many brands to choose from.
The best record players
Choosing between brands can be a tough decision. With so many different styles and finishes, deciding on a new record player can be overwhelming. Luckily, we have come up with a list of the best record players according to critics on the web:
- Fluance High Fidelity Vinyl Turntable. This nostalgic, walnut finish turntable comes with a built-in pre-amp and Audio-Technica cartridges.
- Denon DP-29F Belt-drive turntable. This fully automatic turntable plays records with the touch of a button. It has a built-in RIAA phono equalizer which allows you to connect it straight to an amp that doesn’t have one.
- Crosley UO Exclusive Cruiser Wood-Effect Bluetooth Record Player. This entry-level record player is perfect for playing your favourite vinyl LP’s.
What to consider when buying a record player
When purchasing a record player, it’s important to make sure you have considered the following:
- Your budget – although record players can cost a substantial about of money, you can pick up some great deals for under £150.
- The features – from turntables to preamps, you need to make sure that the record player you want has all the right features. Most good models will not have separate speakers built in, so you need to think about purchasing those too.
- The cartridge – the Elecro-Mechanical device translates record information into an electrical signal. Most high-end products tend to have better quality cartridges which have less chance of wearing out.
- Auto Operation – automatic tonearm movement or semi-automatic players where you will need to move the tonearm yourself.
Your record player should be the main feature of your sound system. You want to make sure that you are investing in a player that provides the best quality sound. With so many variables and so much choice, it’s good to know the basics. It’s also good to know where to find the best deals; Black Friday or not!
Best record player Black Friday deals
There are countless Black Friday deals to be had, especially on record players. Be prepared during the Black Friday sale events by making lists of retailers that take part such as:
- John Lewis
- Currys PC World
By signing up to store email newsletters, you can get first-hand information on the latest deals. Some of the best deals online can be found in Argos. With players starting at £25 and up, you can save up to an 20% on electrical good throughout the year. Of course, there are record players with a more high end price tag. However, Argos and John Lewis reduce their electrical items during their Black Friday sales.