Toasters Black Friday Deals for 2023
Best Toasters Black Friday sale in the UK
The price information for the products is accurate at the time of publishing. We are not responsible for potential changes that might happen after publication.
Sign up for the newsletter!
Get Toasty for Black Friday
Toasters are among the most bought kitchen appliances around the world. That’s why it’s no surprise that they’re sold at competitive prices and often for sale. If you need a good toaster at a great price, you’re in the right place. Our mission is to help you find the best toaster deals for Black Friday.
An Essential for Your Kitchen
A toaster is the kitchen appliance that can’t go missing in any British home. Either for breakfast, snack time or bread time, toast is a staple food in the UK. A good toaster can be a lifesaver.
If you want to buy a quality and cost-efficient toaster, these are the features that you’ll want to look out for:
- Easy to clean features
- Number and size of slots
- Heat settings and browning control
Smart Shopping: Where to Buy a Toaster?
Because toasters are a kitchen essential, you can find them almost anywhere. The secret is to know where the best prices are. Last year, these were the retailers with the most attractive Black Friday discounts for toasters:
- Argos – Has competitive prices, ongoing discounts and options for every budget. They also sell their low-price brand Cookworks for those who want to save a penny.
- Currys – Specialises in home electronics. They have deals on high-end toaster brands all year round (even outside Black Friday).
- Amazon – Is the leading online seller with a stock of toasters from different brands. Sales vary throughout the year.
Other places where you can find toasters are:
- Supermarkets – Like Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl and Asda. They have a small selection of low and mid-range toasters. Usually, with minor discounts (i.e. around £5). Most supermarkets also offer their own, cheap kitchen brands, but they’re relatively low-quality.
- Department stores – John Lewis is an alternative if you’re looking for toasters on the high end. Expensive brands have discounts less often. However, you may find catch deals during Black Friday.
Every brand also has its own website where you can often find sales and discounts.
Finding the Best Toasters
Wherever you buy your toaster, you’ll have to choose a brand. But, how to find one that matches your standards? At Black-friday.sale, we researched some popular, well-reviewed brands:
Low-price – under £20:
- Cookworks (by Argos)
Mid-range – under £50:
- Russell Hobbs (also has high-end models)
High-end – over £50 to £150+:
Here are our conclusions based on online reviews:
- Breville is known as the best price-performance toaster brand. Models are regularly on sale, including Black Friday.
- For stylish designs and functional models, you may want to buy Russell Hobbs. They also often have discounts.
- For high-end and advanced tech brands, you’ll be interested in Dualit or De’Longhi. For these brands, it’s usually best to wait for Black Friday deals.
- For a basic toaster, Cookworks has low-price models with decent quality.
The Perfect Match: Toasters and Kettles
What is eating toast, without drinking a cuppa? Toaster and kettle sets are among the most useful package purchases for your kitchen. And the most popular, too. Most retailers selling toasters have ongoing offers for “toaster + kettle” mini sets. This includes all the brands mentioned above. For example, Breville and Russell Hobbs sets have great reviews. Now is the time. Take a look and choose your favourite set to buy during Black Friday!